What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of some of the many sweet treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s five of our favourites! Clockwise from top left:
1. A rather lovely lemon polenta cake from a new find – Durleighmarsh Tea Barn, Petersfield which we shall be reviewing in the next couple of weeks. You can actually feel the little grains of polenta, it was a lovely cake.
2. This little Lindt bunny was given to me by my dear sister along with some daffodils to brighten up the kitchen seeing as I’m always in it, slaving away. He has now survived 2 days in the cupboard. I wonder how much longer he’ll be there as I’m trying to cut down before the holidays begin.
3. Creme brûlée cheesecake from Manna Tearooms which was very nice and tasted just like Creme brûlée which I love.
4. Flackjack with mincemeat from the lovely little cafe on my favourite cycling route, Tazzina in West Meon.
5. Delicious Berry Mexican Mess from Las Iguanas. Read our review if you haven’t already.
Living life, loving cake