What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Moist and fresh and my favourite, lemon polenta cake from Tazzina Cafe, West Meon. Read our review.
- An enormous meringue, soft and marshmallowy in the centre served with strawberries & cream. Yum! From another of my favourite tearooms, Manna, Old Portsmouth. Our review is here.
- A tangy lemon meringue pie with cream at The Pavilion, Stansted Park, Rowland’s Castle. Review soon.
- An extremely nice chocolate brownie with pistachio nuts inside. From a new tearoom, Wickham Coffeehouse, Wickham.
- A caramel tart topped with nuts from Marks & Spencer bakery.
Living life, loving cake