What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the some of the many sweet treats we’ve eaten this week and the last for this year. Here’s five of our favourites!
1. Delicious chocolate ganache with salted caramel cream from Ember Yard charcuterie bar & grill, Soho, London. Part of the Salt Yard group.
2. Yummy homemade flap jack and service with a smile, just what’s needed after a morning cycling at the Country Cabin Coffee Shop at Aylings Garden Centre, Trotton, West Sussex. Always friendly there.
3. Michel Roux Jr was right on his recent TV show, treats from a good patisserie like Lauderee are a work of art.
4. I just couldn’t resist. They’re out in the shops already! Cadbury’s Creme Eggs and Galaxy Caramel Egg. I love them both equally.
5. Good practice for Australia, an Aussie brunch at Daisy Green, Portman Village, London. I love grilled banana bread!
Don’t forget to vote for us for the UK Blog Awards if you haven’t already done so please! Thank you.
Living life, loving cake
H & A x