What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Chocolate fudge brownie from the Robin Hood pub at Rowlands Castle, Hampshire – review coming soon!
- Pain au raisin from Maison Blanc, Chichester – review coming soon!
- Light and fresh as always, lemon sponge from my old favourite, Compton Tearooms, Compton, West Sussex. See our review here
- Delicious warm pecan pie packed with pecan nuts and served with banana ice cream from Bill’s, Chichester! See our review here
- Another chocolate brownie, this time from The Dabbling Duck, Shere, Surrey. Review coming soon!
Living life, loving cake