I spent the bank holiday weekend with the other half of livelifelovecake which meant there was a mountain of sweet treats consumed between us. Here’s some of the sweetest treats Mum and I tasted over the weekend….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Two scoops of smooth authentic Italian gelati from Gelupo…review coming soon!
- Chocolate twist from Upper Crust which I grabbed for breakfast before catching my train.
- A selection of Paul A Young‘s newest flavours including Scone, Clotted Cream & Jam Truffle, Bakewell Tart Truffle and Ginger Pig Black Pudding, Sourdough & Rye Whiskey Truffle. Read our review here.
- Deliciously addictive Pastéis de Nata’s (Portuguese tarts) from Galeta which we sampled alongside a super-fresh carrot cake – read our review here!
- A delicious warm bakewell tart served with ice-cream from Bill’s, Chichester – review
- Warm and fruity rock cake with melted “proper” butter from Belinda’s in Arundel – read our review here.
Living life, loving cake – and lots of it!