What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly roundup of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Deliciously creamy hot chocolate drink from Butler’s. Read our review here.
- Crunchy chocolate balls ‘Ciocko Krunch’ all the way from Rome, Italy. Hear what we thought here.
- Rhubarb Fool from Amelie and Friends, Chichester. We previously reviewed their chocolate brownie here.
- Totally delicious Magnum Ice cream chocolate which isn’t even frozen!
- Moist and fruity carrot cake from Manna Tearooms, Old Portsmouth. Find out why we keep on returning here.
Living life, loving cake,
H & A x