What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly roundup of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- A very large chunk of rich fruit cake at Pulborough Brooks Tearooms. So large I had to take half home. Great value and very tasty.
- From one extreme to the other, a rather small portion of chocolate fudge brownie with walnuts, served with Mövenpick’s delicious Swiss chocolate ice cream at Wellies Restaurant, Chichester, West Sussex.
- Six -yes you read correctly – SIX mini desserts at The Wheatsheaf Inn, Lower Woodford, Salisbury, review to follow soon.
- A selection of Belgian chocolates made by Leonidas a friend brought home from Ypres.
- Wonderful lemon polenta cake from one of my many favourite tearooms, Tazzina, West Meon. See our review of Tazzina here.
Living life, loving cake
H & A x