What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly roundup of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- One of my guilty pleasures; a huge bakewell tart flavoured flapjack from Blackfriars Bakery.
- Sticky toffee pudding with chunks of walnuts and cream from a friend’s wedding at Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club – let’ just say it took me a good few hours before I got up to dance!
- Ice cream without the coldness. The new foodie trend including this mini Cornetto chocolate.
- Delicious gooey chocolate brownie from Sparks Yard, West Sussex (review coming soon.) Read about one of our favourite brownies here.
- Carrot cake, banana & pineapple cake and lemon cake shared (we couldn’t pick a favourite!) from Manna Tearoom, Portsmouth. Read our review here.
Living life, loving cake,