What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- A yummy ‘Triple C’ (milk chocolate, chocolate & salted caramel) Biskie by Cutter & Squidge. Our review of these lovely biscuit/cookie/cake creations coming soon!
- Strawberries, meringue & vanilla ice cream sundae from one of our favourites – Manna Tearooms, Old Portsmouth at their supper club, held on Wednesday evenings. Take a look at our review of Manna here.
- Lemon & ginger cake from a new found place, The Pavillion Cafe, Southsea.
- Lemon curd cake served with cream from ‘Fred’s’ aka The Anvil, Bishops Waltham, Hampshire.
- Energy giving flapjacks – well, let’s hope – full of nuts, seeds and fruit handmade by moi!
Living life, loving cake
[…] of the many tearooms we visit on our cycle rides is ‘The Anvil‘ (we know it as Fred’s) in Bishop’s Waltham, always a friendly welcome and they […]