What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly roundup of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. With the excuse of Easter, we indulged in SO many sweet treats this week we had such a hard time picking our favourites! Here’s our top 5……
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- A very tasty baked bean truffle (this is no April fool!) from The Chocolatier trading at Southbank’s Chocolate Festival, London.
- Moorish cookies & cream, milk chocolate and white chocolate gourmet popcorn from Joe & Seph.
- Fabulous ‘Affogato Cubano’ (A scoop of dulce de leche ice cream drowned in spiced rum espresso served with a warm cinnamon sugardusted churro), the new dessert at Las Iguanas, Portsmouth.
- Easter chocolate bunny on a stick (perfect for dunking in tea!) from Hotel Chocolat.
- Baked blueberry cheesecake with lemon curd and blueberry compote from The Riding House Cafe, London.
Living life, loving cake,