What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- An incredibly tasting layered cake made with raspberries and Total Greek yoghurt & cream filling made by Helen with a little help from Eric Lanlard – review
- A delicious warm bakewell tart served with ice-cream from Bill’s, Chichester – review
- Home-made scones & jam served with clotted cream. So yummy I had two. Made by my friend’s wife Mary for his 65th birthday tea
- Lemon cake from Compton Tearooms – review
- Chocolate cupcake from Lott’s Tearooms, Denmead.
Living life, loving cake