1. Duo of Belgian dark & caramel chocolate mousse, served with banoffee ice-cream & crème Anglaise from the Bluebell Inn at Cocking, West Sussex which I had the pleasure of visiting recently. A review will follow shortly so watch out for it.
2. ‘Dessert of the day’ at the Italian restaurant O Sole Mio, Port Solent was rum baba. I love rum baba so I just had to have it. They also have a restaurant in Cowplain. Again, a review will be out soon.
3. Helen’s found her all-time favourite treat in El Nido, Palawan in the Philippines – sticky rice with coconut milk. follow Helen’s backpacking adventures around Asia here.
4. I’m enjoying these at the moment. Bahlsen Hit biscuits are delicious sticks which won’t get your fingers all chocolatey – not that I care!
5. Last time I spoke to Helen she was at Mister Donut in Palawan, Philippines picking up a coffee and of course, donuts – click the link, catchy tune 😉
Living life, loving cake