What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites!
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
1. Extremely fruity flapjacks which were last week’s ‘Friday office treat’ baked by my colleague Ben.
2. Champagne chocolate truffles served along side Moet at the launch of the Momentus Champagne Bar at the Cumberland Hotel, London
3. My second mince pie of the year; this time, a mini marzipan mince pie from Waitrose.
4. Very tasty pumpkin bondies which were this week’s special Halloween weekly treat baked by my colleague Al using this recipe from Mondomulia.
5. Zesty lemon drizzle cake from new tearooms Berceries at Port Solent in Portsmouth
We hope you enjoyed these as much as we did!
Living live, loving cake,