If you enjoy reading our blog please can you vote for us here for the UK Blog Awards. Thank you. x
What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the some of the many sweet treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s five of our favourites!
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- I finally got my hands on a Poppy & Sebastian pistachio dome and it tasted as good as it looks! Filled with stewed rhubarb, lemon curd and vanilla cream. I can assure you, it tasted just as good as it looked!
- Warm Pecan tart with a shortbread crust served with cold whipped cream from Le Pain Quotidien, London
- A lovely chocolate cupcake from the Aero Club Cafe at Goodwood Aerodrome, Chichester, West Sussex. After a morning’s cycle ride I earned it.
- Hmm, should have taken a photo of this but it was too late, I’d scoffed the lot and it was delicious so I just had to include it, even if it’s just a picture of the empty wrapper! This was a chocolate we got with our bill at latest Soho opening, Obikà Mozzarella bar, London. It tasted like the nutty cream found in Kinder Bueno.
- We have some extremely talented bakers in the office. Thanks to my friend Dani for providing me with a very festive elevenses, a gingerbread house! Another mention to Matt, who brought to the office his delicious turkey and cranberry filled pies which were both wholesome and oh-so-Christmasy.
Living life, loving cake