What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the some of the many sweet treats we’ve eaten this week and the last for this year. Here’s five of our favourites!
Clockwise from top left:
1. “PBJ” – Peanut parfait, cherry yuzu sorbet, nitro peanut from Pollen Street Social, London. Part of Jason Atherton’s restaurant empire, highly regarded by critics and the holder of awards aplenty. This was on my list of ‘to do’s’ in the ‘if time and money will allow’ section.
2. Delicious grilled banana bread with butter and honey. Always a favourite of mine. This is from Daisy Green, an Aussie cafe in Portman Village, London
3. 70% Chocolate ganache, banana ice-cream, sesame crumble, Pedro Ximenez, chocolate coral. Yet another dessert from Pollen Street Social!
4. Waitrose chocolate pudding with honeycomb ice cream to share with the ‘girls’ after a wonderful meal at Sticks ‘n’ Sushi another of my favourite places.
5. Very nice almond friand/fancy with a little jam in the middle also from Pollen Street Social served as a pre-dessert.
Living life loving cake