What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites!
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
1. Ooh la la, look at my wonderful ‘La tarte aux pommes de l’enfance’ (The childhood memory apple-pie). I made this using Favols apple & caramel spread which came in the lovely box from Bonjour French Food. Our review of our goodies is on Monday so look out for it.
2. Almond Topped Mini Mince Pie with almond & amaretto mincemeat from Waitrose. Delicious!
3. Affogato Cubano, my favourite dessert from Las Iguanas at the moment. A scoop of Dulce de leche ice-cream drowned in spiced rum espresso served with a cinnamon dusted churro. Always friendly service and good food.
4. Double chocolate muffin from Cafe 1871, Royal Armouries, Fort Nelson, Fareham, Hampshire.
5. Really lovely Salted caramel, biscuits and malted barley ice cream from The Dairy, Clapham. We shared a very nice meal there last week. This dish we wished we hadn’t shared but had one each! See our review here.
We hope you enjoyed these as much as we did!
Living live, loving cake,