What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the some of the many sweet treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s five of our favourites!
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
1. Delicious ricotta crumble from Venetian bàcaro, Polpo in Soho, London. Another place ticked off my list.
2. Heavenly tasting mincemeat & mascarpone calzone from Pizza Pilgrams, Soho, London.
3. Scrummy date & walnut cookie from West Dean Gardens, West Sussex on one of my cycle rides, giving me just enough energy to get me home again.
4. Light and fresh lime sorbet from Mövenpick at The Spice Merchants, Southsea, Portsmouth. Great after enjoying a curry from our favourite curry house.
5. Lovely treacle tart with cream with a beautifully crisp pastry from Capers restaurant, Southsea, Portsmouth where we also enjoyed a very nice bubble & squeak and a gingerbread latte.We hope you enjoyed these as much as we did!
Living life, loving cake