What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites!
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
1. Warm and fruity grilled banana bread with espresso butter from Brickwood Coffee and Bread, Clapham – review coming soon!
2. Incredibly cute spiced pumpkin cupcake from Peggy Porshen, London
3. Simply divine salted caramel, biscuits and malted barley ice cream from The Dairy, Clapham – review coming soon!
4. Pistachio gelato, Nutella and whipped cream crepe from Snowflake Gelato, Soho. – more about our visit here!
5. Hot creme brûlée with shortbread biscuits from my cousin’s birthday meal at Loch Fyne, Portsmouth
We hope you enjoyed these as much as we did!
Living live, loving cake,