What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Yummy chocolate brownie from Aldingbourne Trust which supports people with learning disablities, West Sussex. Our cycling club have our Christmas meal here each year.
- Apple & cinnamon cake, moist, fresh and truly scrumptious. Compton Tearooms, West Sussex. See our review here
- Cappuccino cake , deliciously coffee-ish from Manna Tearooms, Old Portsmouth. Here’s our review
- Incredible rocky road from the Dabbling Duck, Shere, Surrey. It contained everything! Fudge pieces, honeycomb, Maltesers, marshmallows, biscuit….Here’s our review of the tearoom.
- I just love these vegetarian flapjacks from the Sustainability Centre, on top of a hill near Petersfield. Worth cycling up it for these!
Living life, loving cake