What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly roundup of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- A huge slice of carrot cake from Tazzina Cafe, West Meon. Read our review featuring the world’s best Bakewell Tart here.
- Traditional Czech dark chocolate hazelnut wafer by Fidorka all the way from Prague. Read our review here.
- Lemon & pistachio polenta cake and a peanut butter cookie from Graveney & Meadow in Tooting, London.
- NEW Crème Praline Müller de Luxe Corner from Sainsburys.
- Almond and Pistachio Stick from traditional Stiles Bakery, Strutton Grand in London.
Living life, loving cake,
H & A x