What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly roundup of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Hot Ameretto with whipped cream served by the log fire at Hotel Theresia, Hinterglemm, Austria. See our review of this wonderful hotel and their 7 course gala dinner here.
- Fresh organic honey from the comb! This was served at breakfast and I bought a jar home with me. Beekeeper Sepp Grünwald, Hinterglemm, Austria.
- Lemon drizzle cake from Blendworth Fabrics, Horndean.
- Another fantastic dessert from the Hotel Theresia, Hinterglemm, Austria.
- Organic strawberry chocolate by BioArt, Seeham/Salzburg, Manner Neopolitan Wafers and Mozartkugeln by Mirabell – all made in Austria and to be reviewed and posted next week, so look out for it.
Living life, loving cake – and Austria!