What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Fresh and fruity fig tart from the Grain Store, King’s Cross. Our review can be seen here
- Chocolate souffle with vanilla ice-cream from Four o nine, Clapham. Review
- Yummy flapjack base topped with caramel and two of our ‘five-a-day’, seeds & cranberries from Compton Tearooms, Compton, West Sussex. Here’s our review
- Banana snack made with pure banana from Tachão de Ubatuba, Brazil which looks ghastly to me but I’m presuming Helen ate it all! Tastes like a mincemeat/maltloaf. Review
- Chocolate nemesis from Daylesford, the Pimlico, London restaurant this time. Take a look at our review of their Gloucestershire Organic farm.
Living life, loving cake
H & A x