What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of the some of the many sweet treats we’ve eaten this week and the last for this year. Here’s five of our favourites!
- Helen’s lovely parsnip, maple & pecan cake she made again at Christmas, so yummy and moist!
- Chilli & lime water ganache from The Chocolatier. Delicious, as are all of his chocolates and this one had a bit of a kick to it.
- Crumpets! What better to have on a cold, windy and wet miserable day than hot buttered crumpets with lashings of golden syrup!
- Tasty white chocolate millionaire cake from The Garage Lounge’s new tearoom in Southsea shopping precinct, which we shall be reviewing very soon.
- Coffee & walnut cake at a new cycling coffee stop for us at Northney Farm Tearooms, Hayling Island.
Please, please, please, if you haven’t already, can you vote for us here for the UK Blog Awards, Thank you!
Living life, loving cake.