After a week’s break to answer that all important question “Where should you eat in London”, Sweet Treats is back with with a round-up of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Huge, expensive but OH-SO-worth it, Kinako Doughnuts filled with black sugar custard from Flesh & Buns, London – review coming soon!
- Chocolate Brownie Sundae with lashings of peanuts and peanut butter sauce from new London opening, Chop Shop – review coming soon!
- Margherita Pizza Chocolate Truffle by Paul.A.Young and Pizza Pilgrims (click on each for our reviews)
- The moistest, bounciest Apple Crumble Cake I’ve ever had from Global Fusion (vegan creole bakery) trading at Venn Street Market, London – review soon!
- Late night scoop of Eccels Cake, Peanut Butter and Mascarpone & Nutmeg gelato from La Gelatiera (click to hear our thoughts!)
- Beautifully presented Piura chocolate cake with lucuma cream from Michelin Star restaurant Lima, London – review coming soon!
Living life, loving cake