What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly round-up of some of the many sweet treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s five of our favourites! Clockwise from top left:
1. An unusual tasting Mooncake from Chinatown, Thailand. Read about Helen’s time in Bustling Bangkok.
2. Sweet palm cakes from a street market in Pai, Thailand. Read about the amazing adventure Helen’s having in ‘Pai in Love‘. It sounds wonderful and I wish I was there too!
3. Fresh out of the oven blueberry scone from Gracie-Ann’s, Port Solent, Portsmouth. Just what’s needed after a morning of cycling up hills.
4. Salted caramel brownie which tasted heavenly from Southsea Coffee Co. Must get another one of those soon!
5. Warm blackberry & stem ginger cake from The Golden Lion, Southwick where we enjoyed an excellent meal with family.
Living life, loving cake