What better way to start your Friday than with our weekly roundup of the sweetest treats we’ve eaten this week. Here’s 5 of our favourites….
This week’s sweet treats (clockwise from top left):
- Blueberry flapjack from Olive Tree, Nailsworth in the Cotswolds. It was so gooey I had to scoop it up with a spoon!
- Extremely moist Guinness cake with a rich cream cheese frosting. Made by my colleague Alison in celebration of a birthday in the office.
- My perfect dessert ‘A little bit of everything’ from La Petite Fontainer, Carpentras in France – review coming soon!
- Dense chocolate and mascarpone torte with incredible salted caramel cream from Smith of Smithfields, London – review coming soon!
- Salted caramel gelato and pistachio gelato from Oddono’s, Battersea. Still arguably the best gelato in town. Read our review here!
Living life, loving cake,